Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Back!

After struggling with my old blog, I decided it was time to start fresh! Apparently I'm a little handicapped when it comes to things like this...which is hard to admit. Oh well....

Colby and I have moved to a wonderful townhome down in Spanish Fork. We love having the extra space! Our neighboors are all so kind, and we really couldn't be happier. We have a dog named Teddy that we bought last May and he has become our nightly entertainment. He is such a character!

We are doing the same old stuff, school, work, trying to remember what it's like to have a social life. Colby is especially busy with school, work, studying for the MCAT and training for a marathon. I really don't know how he does it...

That's it for now, not to much, but I'll be more regular for now on with this wonderful blogging. Chao!

1 comment: